Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who am I?

I was born far away is a desert. Then, when I just a boy I was taken away from my mother to start training. I made friends, and fell in love with a young queen.

But all that changed. All I care about now is power. After my accident it has been difficult to dress normally. Doctors created a special suit for me that will keep me alive. And since most of my body was burned I prefer to wear a mask.

When I walk, it is usually loud because of my boots, but everybody gets out of my way, because they know that I can kill them just by thinking about it. People usually don’t address me directly, but when they do, I reply in constrained monotone sentences. Since the fire damaged my lungs too, I have to breathe through a special machine in my suit.

The only regret I have is that my son doesn’t know who I am, and that my daughter’s birth was kept a secret from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment